Friday 17 July 2015

Tag: 40 Beauty Questions

SKIN:

  • How many times do you wash your face daily? I usually wash my face twice a day, once in the morning and once before i go to bed. But sometimes I don't get time in the mornings so I only do it once.
  • What skin type do you have? I have dry-combination skin. During the winter months I find that my skin dries out quite a lot.
  • What is your current facial wash? I use the 'Clean and Clear Daily Facial Wash'.
  • Do you exfoliate? Yes, I usually do it twice a week.
  • What brand do you use? I use 'Formula 10.0.6'. (their range of face-masks is AMAZING)
  • What moisturiser do you use? I use the 'Clean and Clear Daily Moisturiser'(they came in a set aha).
  • Do you have freckles? Yes I actually have quite a lot (i have very freckle-prone skin!!). They go very dark in Summer but they are less noticeable in Winter.
  • Do you use eye cream? No i do not.
  • Did you or do you have acne prone skin? No, luckily enough I have not and do not have acne prone skin (yet..)
  • Did you ever have to use Pro-active?  Um no
MAKE-UP:
  • What foundation do you use? I prefer not to use a super full coverage foundation so I like to use the 'Rimmel Matte BB Cream - Light'.
  • What about concealer? I like to use the 'Rimmel Wake me Up Concealer - Ivory' as it also isn't too heavy-duty.
  • Do you know your undetone colour? I haven't been actually matched by somebody but just by looking, I definitely have a pink/ red undertone rather than a yellow one. 
  • What do you think of fake eyelashes? I personally don't wear them as I am a bit too young just yet but I do think they can make your eyes look great if you choose to wear them.
  • Did you know you're meant to change your mascara every 3 months? Well, I mean I do now.. Did you guys know??
  • What brand of mascara do you use? I use Covergirl mascara (the Lashblast Fushion).
  • Sephora or MAC? I live in Brisbane and there isn't a Sephora near me unless you count online, but I prefer to shop in person anyway. So I'd have to say MAC.
  • Do you have a MAC Pro-card? No..
  • What tools do you use when applying make-up? I mainly just use a small range of brushes (both for face and eyes) and my finger tbh. (I could never get the hang of beauty blenders)
  • Do you use make-up base/ primer for your eyes? I do not own a proper one so I use a dab of concealer with a sweep of translucent powder on top instead.
  • For the face? No to that as well.
  • What is your favourite eyeshadow? I actually don't have one and have been looking for a palette of good-quality natural shades for AGES!! Do you guys know of any? xx
  • Do you use pencil or liquid liner? I like to use liquid (like a felt-tip) as I find it the easiest to use.
  • What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
  • Do you use mineral makeup? I have never tried  actual mineral makeup but 
  • What is your favourite lipstick? Probably MAC's 'Twig' because it is such a lovely colour. I also really like the Sportsgirl 'Pout About It' lipstick in 'Mystic' (see my June/ July Favourites for more info) 
  • How about lipgloss? I love the 'Snowsicle' lipgloss from Limecrime.
  • What is your favourite blush? I LOVE LOVE LOVE the 'Peachykeen' blush from MAC!!
  • Do you buy your makeup off ebay? No I have never bought any makeup off ebay. 
  • Do you like drugstore makeup? Yes! But I have trouble finding a decent eyeshadow from the drugstore.
  • Do you go to CCO's? No..?
  • Did you ever consider taking makeup classes? I wouldn't mind maybe taking a few when I'm older but for now I'm fine with learning from watching youtube :)
  • Are you clumsy when putting on makeup? YES. I can be very clumsy when putting on makeup. Especially eyeliner!
  • Name a makeup crime that you hate? I don't like when people wear TOO much blush!
  • Colourful shades or neutral shades? I much prefer neutral shades.
  • If you had to leave the house with just one makeup item, what would it be? My Rimmel 'Wake me Up' concealer to hide any blemishes and my dark under-eye circles.
  • Could you leave the house wearing no makeup? I do if I'm going to a friends house or down to the shops but most days (like to school) I just wear a light concealer.
  • In your opinion, what is the best makeup line? Highstreet: MAC Drugstore: Rimmel 
  • What do you think of makeup? I think makeup is great but it is a personal choice. You can start wearing makeup whenever YOU want. If you want to start wearing it, then great, you go for it! But if you don't want to, then you shouldn't feel pressured to do so, just because others around you are. It's your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment