Sunday 12 July 2015

June/ July Favourites

These are my favourite products of June/ July!


Bodyshop Vineyard Peach Body Mist

When I was 10 I went to Melbourne. We visited the Bodyshop on Brunswick street where they were selling limited edition fragrances like peach and raspberry. Since then, I had never seen the Peach or Raspberry fragrances again..until they came to my local Bodyshop for a limited time! When I saw them I new I had to get them..so I did! The scent of this spray is AMAZING!! It smells just like a fresh peach (not sickly sweet). It is a great Spring/ Summer scent and it refreshes you as soon as soon as you put it on. I love love love this body mist.

Bodyshop Early-harvest Raspberry Eau De Toilette

This fragrance is also AMAZING! As you can probably guess, it smells exactly like a raspberry. This scent is  sweeter than the peach spray and is perfect for the winter months. As this is a perfume and not a body mist, it lasts a lot longer. So I tend to wear this when I'm going out all day. It is also a good size for carrying in your handbag as your back-up perfume. And it was only $18!

Sportsgirl Pout About It Lipstick - Mystic


I have been very eager to try the 'Pout About It' lipsticks from Sportsgirl. So last time I was in store I spent ages standing at the makeup table trying to decide what colour to choose! (there are so many to pick from, it was hard to pick just one!) The lipstick I ended up choosing is a gorgeous dark pink that suits my skin tone (light-medium) perfectly. It is super creamy and pigmented and it applies very easily. It has a matte finish, which I LOVE. I am definitely going to be growing my collection of these lipsticks in the future.

Lush Sympathy for the Skin Hand and Body Lotion

This body lotion makes my skin feel so smooth! It keeps my skin moisturised for ages, unlike others I've tried that only last for a little while. The scent is so nice - like vanilla and banana and chocolate all rolled into one! The other good thing about this is that you only need a small amount. I have used this for a fair while and I still have quite a lot left.  

Glasshouse Tahaa Vanilla Caramel Candle

 I cannot even describe to you how GOOD this candle smells!!! If you have ever walked past Peter Alexander and been like 'wow it smells good in there!' that's because they're burning this candle. You can even smell it when it's not burning , which i think is a sign of a good quality candle. It lasts a super long time and makes your room (and a few surrounding rooms) smell like heaven. I have actually repurchased this candle a few times because it's that amazing. This is definitely a very sweet scent so if sweet scents are not your favourite you might not like this. But to me it is so gooood!

Stila Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner - Intense Black

This eyeliner is fantastic! The pointed felt-tip allows me to draw very thin lines and get the perfect wing. I have had this liner for about 4 months and it hasn't dried or run out, which is amazing. In the past, I have had felt-tip liners that dry out within 1 month! On my budget, this eyeliner was a bit pricey but I'm glad I bought it as the quality is awesome! If you're looking for a decent felt-tip eyeliner then this is for you.  




No comments:

Post a Comment