These are the fudgiest, richest, yummiest brownies. I love this recipe, it's so simple and quick - and they are DELICIOUS!
Prep Time: 40 minutes Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1/2 cup (115g) butter, softened
- 1 cup (230g) cooking chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup raw sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sat
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (356F).
- Place the chopped chocolate and butter in a medium saucepan over low heat until smooth. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Whisk the raw sugar and brown sugar into the chocolate mixture. Add the eggs one at a time, whisking until smooth between each.
- Whisk in the vanilla extract.
- Gently fold in the flour, cocoa powder and salt. Once combine, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Grease a 9x9 inch baking pan and poor the batter in.
- Bake in the over for 25-35 minutes or until when you place a skewer in the middle, it comes out with a few moist crumbs on it.
- Let it cool and cut into squares.
This recipe is SO nice and goes really well with a nice cuppa tea!!
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do haha.
Comment down below your favourite desert!